Wednesday, 30 November 2016

November Wrap Up


With the arrival of December, excitement is now around every corner: next week, I’m heading to Vienna with my two flatmates, the week after that I’m heading back down South to see my family and friends who I haven’t seen in what feels like forever, and then!! CHRISTMAS!!

Moving onto all things bookish that occurred in November:

Read

  • Another Day in the Death of America - Gary Younge ⭐⭐⭐⭐
  • Hidden Bodies - Caroline Kepnes (review here!) ⭐⭐⭐
  • Six of Crows - Leigh Bardugo ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
  • Crooked Kingdom - Leigh Bardugo ⭐⭐⭐⭐
  • Gemina - Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff ⭐⭐⭐⭐
  • The Good Immigrant - edited by Nikesh Shukla ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
  • milk and honey - rupi kaur ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Books that really stood out for me this month were: Another Day in the Death of America, Six of Crows, The Good Immigrant. For more of my thoughts on all of the books I read this month, don’t forget to add me on Goodreads.

Book Haul

  • Crooked Kingdom - Leigh Bardugo
  • Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them The Original Screenplay - J. K. Rowling
  • 100 Prized Poems: Twenty-Five Years of the Forward Prize

I’ve definitely cut down on the book-buying in the recent months, well done me! I dread to think what my post-Christmas haul will look like though…

Personal Update


Blog Posts


Posts I’ve Loved


Please link me to your November Wrap Ups, I love to read them!
Happy reading,