Monday, 13 June 2016

Introducing...The Year Abroad Series


Hello to you all, I hope your weeks are off to a good start!

It's time for some very exciting news - at least, it's exciting for me in terms of my blogging and the development of this blog.

I've been on my Year Abroad in Erfurt, Germany, since October 2015. 8 months later and it's coming to a close, which has led to me reflecting back on the year and realising that I haven't written much about it. I tried to right at the beginning, but after 2 posts I gave up. Now, though, I actually want to write about my Year Abroad, instead of feeling forced into writing about it because that's what people do when they go on Year Abroads.

So this marks the beginning of a brand new Year Abroad series. It'll be filled with my thoughts and feelings towards my Year Abroad, my tips for living in Germany, misconceptions, surprises, literally anything I fancy writing about (that's the joy of blogging, right?).

If you have any thoughts on what you'd like to see posted, or any questions you want answered, let me know by tweeting me @readabilitea!